[Home][2017 Index] Re: [TCML] VTTC Primary tuning [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] VTTC Primary tuning

Hi,

I would do as you have been doing with the wire estimate length for desired
discharge length.
I have done the same with similar equipment. But I have always found myself
detuning the primary further, even after taking another 10% off, when
running and tuning everything in. I also have the option of several
toploads. Even though I think I'm set on a certain one, I almost always
change, despite my plans.

I'm going to be working on a primary myself this weekend for a current VTTC
project. Debating whether to detune at an even higher % this time to start
also.

Overall it is still a good starting point.

Chris

Sent from my CAT S60 phone