[Home][2017 Index] [TCML] Tesla Technology Research back online [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Tesla Technology Research back online

http://www.electrotherapymuseum.com/TTRCOM/index.htm

I uploaded Bill's site to mine as apparently it is no longer in service.  I added 14M and a video of 13M.
Hidden here and there on my site are footage of more of Bill's coils from when I visited Dave Archer a while back...

http://electrotherapymuseum.com/2016/DaveArcher/index.html

and the Hoyt Axton coil:
http://electrotherapymuseum.com/2012/BWH/index.htm
The "Wysock Special", one of several coils I made for Bill

http://www.electrotherapymuseum.com/2015/G/WysockSpecial/content/index.html
Kenneth Strickfaden Coils and Frederick Finch Strong's "Ajax" Coil, Tesla Induction Motor, etc.
http://www.electrotherapymuseum.com/WhatsNew2012D.htm
Meters from Bill:
http://www.electrotherapymuseum.com/2016/StrickfadenMeters/index.html
And something Bill would have killed to see:
http://www.electrotherapymuseum.com/2016/FFStrongbefore/index.html
And for those wondering, the peculiar spark gap in the Hogan he sent me:
http://www.electrotherapymuseum.com/2015/FrankCrossCountry/HoganGap/index.html
Is primarily made of Nickel.

There were other things to add, induction coils that he had sent, some old test equipment...these things are now in the collection of a friend "Grizzy".
Grizzy acquired many of Bill's belongings while he was alive, in addition to most of my collection.

More photos surfaced, blueprints, and early catalogues when TTR was known as "Professional Sound Systems Ultra High Voltage Division"...

That was a few years ago...I'm out of the scene.  But maybe down the road more will surface.

Best.