[Home][2018 Index] [TCML] YouTube video link - 6 inch NST Tesla coil arcing to my chain maille suit [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] YouTube video link - 6 inch NST Tesla coil arcing to my chain maille suit

Here is my SRSG coil, with a modified NST (neon sign transformer). Some shunts were removed from the original 15KV@60mA NST to draw 20 amps line current at 120VAC with shorted output.  The synchronous rotary spark gap with 6 inch disc is powered by a 1/20 hp teletype motor from the old days. It has 4 tungsten tipped flying electrodes normally used in a Miller welder.  The year of this video is 2011. YouTube short video shows me taking arcs into my chain maille suit.
Terry Leonard
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zxrB6aozHM

---
http://www.avg.com