[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] VTTC grid feedback coil -> HV Probes [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] VTTC grid feedback coil -> HV Probes

Hi Steve and all-

I have several new 1000:1 15 Kv 5 MHz BNC switchable 10M ohm for multimeter / 1M ohm for 'scope industrial-grade probes made in England. I'll sell them to list members for $35 plus actual shipping from Austin TX.

http://teslaphone.com/pix/probe0.JPG
http://teslaphone.com/pix/probe1.JPG
http://teslaphone.com/pix/probe2.JPG
http://teslaphone.com/pix/probe3.JPG