Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2018 8:53 AM
Subject: Re: [TCML] Pole Transformers for sale

I gave them a call to see if there was any way I could have them ship the smallest Kva unit they have but not a chance. I live in Colorado Springs so there’s no chance fo me to pick one up. I’m looking for a really small unit from 1 to 5 Kva. Looks like I’ll never get to have a pole pig coil.

Sent from my iPad