[Home][2018 Index] [TCML] WTB - Lg Torid / Lg NST [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] WTB - Lg Torid / Lg NST

Hello everyone - Since we seem to be in swap meet mode, I've been looking for a couple of items.
_
1) Looking for a 30 inch spun aluminum toroid_ I've been using a 20 inch that I got from Ross decades ago but I should be using at least a 30

2) _Maybe the large 15kv - 120ma NST_, I know those NST's are hard to find but if one were to surface at a reasonable price I'd be very tempted. I already have one of these bad boys and I've always wanted to use two with secondary's in parallel and primary's in series for 240 volt operation.

Thanks
David
Nokesville, Virginia, usa