[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Breaking the list silence [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Breaking the list silence

I do not know very much about the subject of power factor correction so
this is likely too simple a view.
If the transformers are rated at 15,000 volts and either .03 or .06 amps
then it would seem that the correct input amps would be 3.75 or 7.5 amps at
120 volts.
In the present configuration one .03 and one .06 transformer would draw
11.25 amps and all three would draw 15 amps at max rated power.
So it would seem that is the amps you would be aimong to correct to.
Am I  way off base?
Teddy