[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Max Voltage Gain In a Tertiary Coil [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Max Voltage Gain In a Tertiary Coil

Bart: I am not looking for every millivolt, but I would like to be able to
graph the variables to see where the sweet spot it. Maybe when I retire I
can create hundreds of different coils to test to see how much difference
it makes. But hey, this is not a normal hobby right? We have to obsess
about something!

Jim: Do you have the spreadsheet to send me directly? I suspect it's using
the old Medhurst formula for capacitance.

Thanks,
~Dan
Kansas City area