[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Moving NON sale [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Moving NON sale

It appears you are on the list annonymously via email, and not even a first
name listed in a sig line, so it might be tough for people to contact you.

I live in Kansas City, and will be in San Diego next week for business, but
Orange county looks to be too far to Uber and I don't know what the
airlines would do if they found HV wares in my luggage. I'm sure it would
be an epic story in the end, however.

Non-gfci nsts are getting rarer these days, it would be a shame to throw
them out. At least list them on Craigslist. Wish I was closer. Good luck.

~Dan
Kansas City area