[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] GF NST [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] GF NST

Doug that transformer looks  like some I have used on an 8 foot traveling
arc. I used three in parallel. They were ground fault and would not
parallel. I found that the top of the can would come off and the ground
fault circuits were accessible. I by passed the gf stuff and they worked
very well in parallel. 15kv, 180ma. It looks like your transformer allows
access to the hf circuit.
Teddy