[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] JAVATC version 13.4 [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] JAVATC version 13.4

Morning Steve and Merry Christmas.

I just checked by loading up a Javatc 13.2 saved coil data into Javatc 13.4 and it "is" compatible. Probably what you are doing wrong is not changing the file name of the saved coil to "JTC_load.js" and  then using the Load Demo button to load that data. This was the "old" way of loading your file and obviously a PITA.

The "Load Saved Coil" button is new. You cannot use that button to load "old" saved files previous to 13.4. Just rename the old file to JTC_load.js (obviously you have to rename the original JTC_load.js to something else first), then use the Load Demo button to load.

However, once the data is loaded, go down to the "Make Load File" button and create a "new" one. This will open a Save As dialog box and allow you to save that data as a simple text file. From that time on, you will be able to use the new "Load Saved Coil" button at the top of the form without the renaming exercise.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Bart