[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Some VTTC tube rolling results...got surprised twice! [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Some VTTC tube rolling results...got surprised twice!

Hi Matt,

I see you answered your own question on your new thread. Earlier in this
thread I told another Matt about Steve Ward's site. There are several other
places you can go, but this is one of the better ones, from somebody who
has spent the time to gather up a lot of info and put online. This is also
probably the most common layout and the best and easiest to use, and that
most use including me. This basic design has been around quite a long time
now. There is also information in books, but this can be somewhat hard to
find. Took me and my father quite awhile to gather up what we have so far.
I also refer to old transmitting handbooks and also technical books from
some tube manufacturers.

I will make some comments on your thread next.

Chris Reeland
Ladd Illinois USA

Sent from my LG V20