From: Steve White <steve.white1@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, Dec 27, 2018 11:56 am
Subject: Re: [TCML] First VTTC - Some help needed choosing tubes

Hello Matt,

Using Google, look up "VTTC schematic". You will find many schematics for VTTCs there, possibly one with the exact tube that you want to use. There are pentode designs in there showing you how to connect the various grids. They all seem to be a variation of Steve Ward's design. The only real difference between most of the schematics seems to be the amount of grid feedback which is determined by a capacitor and resistor.

Steve White
Cedar Rapids, Iowa