[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Tesla coil capacitor on E-Bay [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Tesla coil capacitor on E-Bay

 I'm not sure about PayPal purchased and shipping from overseas, but I'm pretty sure if I buy something from overseas, my rights are limited on my credit card - I'm US - and I don't know how much PayPal relies on our Congressionally mandated right to charge-back, so it would be worth asking them.
    On Thursday, December 27, 2018, 2:41:40 PM EST, Steve White <steve.white1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Hello Phillip,

I can't really add any more information about the seller. I assume that if you use Paypal you could get your money back if the seller didn't deliver. I also notice that the seller is open to an offer. I would offer him $250, or the equivalent in pounds, and see if he goes for it. He will probably counter offer. It looks like a very good deal to me if they are indeed new.

Steve White
Cedar Rapids, Iowa

----- Original Message -----
From: "Phillip Strauss via Tesla" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2018 7:31:03 AM
Subject: Re: [TCML] Tesla coil capacitor on E-Bay

Hello Steve,I'm intrigued by the Maxwell caps from Russia.
I could use one of these (based in UK) but am circumspect for the same reasons that you mentioned.There does not seem to be anything obviously untoward with the e-bay link so wonder if you and other members might have any further thoughts.Regards,Phillip.

14 Broad Street, Stamford, Lincs PE9 1PG

Tel: 01780 753008