[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Vttc [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Vttc

Hi Chip,

It is doing ok performance wise, it is not terrible...
Looks to be you are using a MOT with a "doubler", I think from what I can
see. I am somewhat okay with this when using a bigger tube. I still feel it
makes it harder to tune in my opinion.
I am a believer that it should always be paired up with an interrupter
circuit to get full advantage of this. I never run a "doubler", actually
level shifted (there is a difference) without an interrupter/pulse circuit.
Again just my two cents.

BTW, I really like how your camera unintentionally "picked up the RF"
before breakout turning up the variac and then after breakout ends turning
down variac.
This is the first video footage that I seen/heard this, at least for me on
a VTTC.

Chris Reeland
Ladd Illinois USA

Sent from my LG V20