[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Small tesla coil design [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Small tesla coil design

I would, if could be done safely, use a electric gas valve fed with propane
with its output ignited by the Tesla coil.  The effect should be
interesting.   Probably a bad idea so don't try..

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>