[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Tesla Coil and X-ray tube [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Tesla Coil and X-ray tube

Hello,

I have grounded my unit by 1.5m grounding peg.
Now it look like it is working in a better way.

Unfortunately I can't still see any plasma inside a bulb nor produce any X-rays with vacuum and x-ray tubes.
I really dont know what could be wrong.

I have tried to connect Anode of the X-ray tube to the secondary and cathode to the grounding or to not connect cathode at all.
But the only thing that I can measure are RF and plenty of ozone.

Well, next week I will receive 0-100kV DC power supply, so I will do a comparison.