From: Tesla <tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Daniel Kunkel <dankunkel@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 7, 2018 11:47 AM
To: Tesla list
Subject: [TCML] TC Build Guide...by Richard Hull

Does anyone have this book?

Tesla Coil Builder's Guide to the Colorado Springs Notes of Nikola Tesla
by Richard Hull

Does it still provide value/insight or have all the ideas been integrated
into the zeitgeist of today's coils? The book is not available anywhere,
and according to this website (link below), the book is available directly
from Richard Hull, but does not provide any way to contact him.
http://www.tfcbooks.com/mall/more/371tcbg.htm

Tesla Coil Builder's Guide to the Colorado Springs Notes ...<http://www.tfcbooks.com/mall/more/371tcbg.htm>
www.tfcbooks.com
An historical guide to Tesla's work as described in the Colorado Springs Notes. This book provides a day-by-day analysis to assist readers of this sometimes puzzling ...

Thanks,
~Dan
Kansas City area