[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] VTTC MOT question [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] VTTC MOT question

Hi Steve,

I just measured the size of my current MOT with the shunts now removed. It
is from an old Amana also if I remember correctly.

Yeah, mine had shunts, yours does not, but it is similarly big as your
bigger one.

Your dimensions:
* Dimensions are 145 x 108 x 72 mm

My MOT:
133mm x 114mm x 95mm

Quoting you:
The current MOT that I am using is similar in size to the one shown in your
pictures. The very old MOT that I have is quite a bit bigger and came from
a 1970s vintage Amana Radarange. It has about 40% more iron than the MOT I
am currently using or any other MOT that I have seen. It also does not have
any shunts.

I just wanted to clear this up for you and others if they are curious. It
is also the largest MOT I have.
I'll have some more info coming also bit by bit of what I did and doing
next. Kind of busy today doing multiple different things.

Chris

Sent from my LG V20