[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Death Ray? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Death Ray?

Altough I have found Tesla’s life intruiging I never was able to completely believe any theories surrounding him.
Why are there so many?
I can recall one about the Tunguska explosion. It was said to be caused by Tesla’s Wardenclyffe tower. If I remember correctly the theory stated that Tesla made an expedition to the North Pole and build a receiver tower there.
And if one draws a line from Shoreham (Long Island) to the area of Tunguska explosion it crosses the North Pole.
I think the reason for this theory is the lack of information about the Tunguska explosion, especially the cause. It is a fun theory notheless.

,Yesn

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile