[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] VDG [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] VDG

You can find hand nibbler tools for as little as $10-$20 new, or cheaper
used. I got mine for $5 And used it to cut my SS 14 inch bowls in less than
15 mins. I did try to cut with a Dremel disc but for me it was much faster
to nibble first then Dremel last :)

I would love a plasma cutter too, but if you are looking for a cheap
solution finding a hand nibbler will likely be your best option.