[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] 4HV.org entrollment problems [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] 4HV.org entrollment problems

Steve,
I cannot expedite, but I can commiserate. I sent an application in Jan 25
and never got any type of reply either. But now that I am back on the TCML
my needs are satisfied.
~Dan
Kansas City area