[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Methods for VTTC soft filament startup [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Methods for VTTC soft filament startup

Good idea.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Reeland" <chrisreeland@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2018 6:33:22 PM
Subject: Re: [TCML] Methods for VTTC soft filament startup

Hi Steve,

Just want to say you may want to wire the switch up so you can't apply
plate voltage ever while resistor is in if you use this method. I will
admit, that we sometimes get distracted, when "warming" up a tube. I
usually walk away for a bit. I'm sure you know, it could hurt emission of
the tube for good, ruined, real quick if forgotten, just also want to let
others know if they are not familiar with this. Just a suggestion, unless
you are good about flipping the switch pretty soon.

Chris

Sent from my LG V20