[Home][2018 Index] [TCML] Ricci Transformer [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Ricci Transformer

So I recently bought a NST.
To be clear it is not a solid state high frequency unit. (It weighs 12 kg)
Having done my research beforehand I figured hooking it up is not that hard. (FART's didn't have GFI's)
But after trying several things no arcs appear since the GFI keeps triggering.
(The GFI is on the green plate)
So I tried bypassing it and connecting the NST with thick copper wire.
But turning it on now triggers the GFI in my house. (All my lights turned off)
First of all, why does this happen with my particular NST, and why doesn't it happen to all others?

The NST comes from the manufacturer Ricci (I first thought it was FART but the website tricked me and send me this one.)

After testing today I found that someone else from the Netherlands had the exact same problem.
Link to his video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piH44ohowyE

Here are some pictures concerning the setup:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fiYE-hU55pShgp2V2kzZ7lqQb4c4HIu6/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ac22t6eqUkpUcyrAhuN4EmSKyd6ZI4gn/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FDnTUhpjXbG4zioALgLGs5QEt9SBX7T6/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iqO6h-CVIbfzkSTnHjoKj6f3gsncSN-G/view?usp=sharing

I hope I provided enough information.
Does anyone have suggestions?

Sincerely,

Yesn

(PS I am sorry if this is really stupid)