[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Eastern Voltage Research staccato board [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Eastern Voltage Research staccato board

Hi all,

I see some activity on this quirk. Been a busy day for me at work fixing a
bad electromechanical problem so I am beat right now. Took a couple quick
pictures of schematic. Not near a scanner currently. I don't think Dan will
mind if others come up with a solution here on the list. Me, I am too beat
right now to think on this, bed after this. As John says should not be to
bad to fix somehow.

Pictures:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/X9JpeuUA6IkoFWuF2

https://photos.app.goo.gl/GNfvkclV1B3jwaoT2