[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Tesla Coil and X-ray tube [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Tesla Coil and X-ray tube

Hello,

thank you for the reply.

No, I have not tried it, but I can try.
I was checking the vacuum tube through the network camera to observe what is happening and I can just tell that brightness of the filament is never changing.

When any X-rays are present, I should be able to see some dots on the screen. But there is none. So for me this is third confirmation that it is not generating any X-rays.
But again I am convinced that the tubes are OK.

I have ordered DC power supply that could supply 0 - 100kV and 8mA. I believe that the problem is in the powering.
If this will fail, then we can be certain that the problem is not there.
At the same time it should not generate any strong RF.

Maybe in 3 days I will know.

I will let you know.