[Home][2018 Index] [TCML] 2018 Ohio Tesla fest [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] 2018 Ohio Tesla fest

I will be having my Teslafest on Saturday August 11th starting at 1:00 in the afternoon this year in Chillicothe Ohio.   Barring any catastrophes we will run the big DC resonant charging pole pig coil,  the monster tube coil with the 4cx10000 that runs at way more than 10kw input and some smaller coils as well as the coils that  people bring.   Drinks and snacks will be provided.   Just bring yourself and a Tesla coil or something else of interest if you want.   If you are interested contact me off list for directions.

Roger