[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Bad strike to a 12 inch traditional coil (somewhat terminal) [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Bad strike to a 12 inch traditional coil (somewhat terminal)

Hello David,
Thank you for the heartfelt and kind sentiment.Empathy between coilers is indeed something special...
Phillip.

14 Broad Street, Stamford, Lincs PE9 1PG

Tel: 01780 753008