[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Fixing secondary strikes Re: Bad strike to a 12 inch traditional coil (somewhat terminal) [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Fixing secondary strikes Re: Bad strike to a 12 inch traditional coil (somewhat terminal)

Hey everyone... I was just dreaming about this open strike rail issue the
other night, and saw that this might be able to be resolved with a SECOND
open strike rail,  above (or below) the first one, each situated to where
the open portion of each, is covered by the other.  Still no "shorted turn"
syndrome, found in closed strike rails, and no more open space between the
toroid and the primary, for a rogue streamer to slip by.
... just a thought (the weirdest, and sometimes most useful ideas come to me
in dreams).

--
Rev. Christopher "Fuzzy" Mayeux