[Home][2018 Index] [TCML] High FPS cameras [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] High FPS cameras

It seems like people are starting to post slow motion videos online of
lightning using new consumer cellphones.

I've seen up to 1000fps if you can time it just right (you only get .2
seconds), or 240fps with less need for precison.

Due to the controllable nature of a Tesla coil (and VDG to a certain
degree), I'd be very interested to see any such footage if members happen
to have those devices.

You may not even realize you have a cellphone with such capabilities so you
might want to check just for your own benefit :)

Matt