[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] High FPS cameras (Matthew Sweeney) [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] High FPS cameras (Matthew Sweeney)

I got a Sony XZ Premium which can do the 180ms 960FPS recording, it is however impossible to adjust any settings and thus its not really useful in a low light setting and its is very hard to time the 180ms to the event you want, actually the time frame is also too short to capture most real life events that could be fun in slow motion.

I got a FPS1000HD camera, that is a whole other story, but it also requires much more work as its a "professional" camera in the matter of using it, treating data afterwards etc, I wrote a good deal about it here: https://highvoltageforum.net/index.php?topic=171.0 and some video examples: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyrSnRc63RM and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKj8INDvwgE

I have unfortunately, due to moving to a new house, not had time to set up work shop etc. to record any more videos yet.