[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] NST TESTING. [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] NST TESTING.

On 6/15/18 5:39 AM, Ed wrote:
Don't see this is a reply to David's note but DVM's and NST's together are bad news.

Ed

On 6/14/2018 6:40 PM, James Janota wrote:
Ok, If the DVM is a Digital Volt Meter then I’ll do that. What should I do if it is bad?

Regards

James Janota
(727)512-7112 Phone
(727)595-6625 Fax

Well, make sure that your meter has a AC current function and don't think of turning on the NST unless both leads are connected to the meter.

Use a cheap meter (I buy those $5 meters at places like Harbor Freight..), so if you do destroy it, you don't cry from ruining your $10,000 6 digit DVM.