[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] NST TESTING. [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] NST TESTING.

Ed,

I clearly stated that the transformer should not be plugged in for continuity testing.

Output current testing by shorting the secondary through the current measurement section of the DVM requires a skill level above that which I perceive for this experimenter.

Dave

On 6/15/2018 8:39 AM, Ed wrote:
Don't see this is a reply to David's note but DVM's and NST's together are bad news.

Ed
For starters, without the transformer plugged in,