[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Fear of the NST [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Fear of the NST

I would like to see more discussion on the topic of grounding the NST case.
I see arguments for and against, but I don't have enough knowledge myself
to determine which is considered 'correct' and in what context.

Thanks

Matt