[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] MMC construction question [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] MMC construction question

Depending on the design we use 1/8" or 1/4" Lexan for our MMCs.
Interconnect wires for our stuff is usually 14AWG or so.

--

Chris Boden
President

--

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is