[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] MMC construction question [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] MMC construction question

1/4" lexan or plexiglass works great, I leave a bit of space under each cap
for cooling but I don't know if it matters. I have mine setup with two
sheets separate by nylon standoffs/nuts so the back is protected from hands
and you can lay it down flush.

I tied my caps together directly, have insulated copper junction points
with brass balls on top of each, and an adjustable brass safety gap. Main
interconnects are 14awg? Stranded auto battery wire, soldered to circle
connectors which is then smoothed with a Dremel  buffing tool.

Plus the blue lexan looks awesome!