[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Bostick Contact adesive [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Bostick Contact adesive

My first coil was freshly shellacked an hour before I test fired it,
resulting in a lovely fireball and the subsequent mess.

That day I learned to not be such a hasty young Hobbit.