From: "Chris Reeland" <chrisreeland@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2018 6:32:39 PM
Subject: Re: [TCML] VTTC MOT question

Hi Steve,

Been quiet on your tube coil currently...
Did you try any changes recently?
I hope you keep at it.

Me, I recently got my secondary rewound and got my coil put back together.
Fired it up a couple of days ago. No great initial gains, but after pulling
an all nighter (never went to bed, went straight to work, did not want to
stop) of testing, tuning, and experimenting, I made very great gains. I am
at 29" now. I feel there is just a bit more also, with a change and fine
tuning. First break out on the variac is now at 60-65%. I will give some
more thorough description of what I all did probably this weekend sometime.
I will have some more time on Thursday and Friday to make a change and try
futher tuning to get just a bit more.

Here is a picture I took.
Yardstick hanging behind.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/P4Z8CpNPkjBKWaww2