[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] VTTC tubes [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] VTTC tubes

You can also start with these tubes and then you can always change to much
more powerful tubes later. The current coil that I am messing with started
with a single 811(not A) tube, oh I think about 30+ years ago. Have tried
several tubes going bigger over the years on it, off and on, as I gathered
up more components slowly over time.

Or go ahead and get a big fella from the get go. You will have to decide.

I would guess 10"-12" with these also like John says. This would be
non-pulsing.

I also prefer more powerful tubes also now.

Chris

Sent from my LG V20