From: "Chris Reeland" <chrisreeland@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2018 5:58:22 PM
Subject: Re: [TCML] Method for attaining CW in VTTC

Hi Steve,

I don't see any problems with this and you are heatsinked. Maybe others
will chime in on this if not ok.

Just a little update, been busy with other things, but had some time over
the weekend. Finally sqeezed out another 1 inch. Got 30" now. Roller
inductor taken off. Got 3 caps in parallel to get the value I needed.
Managed to find a combination of existing micas that I have, that works
good and I am just sort of able to mount them on the board. Using 3 G2
micas.
First break out on variac now at about 75%. Going to try 2 more tests
tonight.
Later in the week I will give more details. Going to take some measurements
of several things also. So more later...

Chris

Sent from my LG V20