[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Method for attaining CW in VTTC [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Method for attaining CW in VTTC

Hi Steve,

I took a few pictures today and videos also after checking the grid current.
I added another meter to check this. I was curious where it was at. Had a
feeling it was good, and it was. Peaking on the pulses at 35 MA. Tube
maximum is 60 MA , so it is good like I thought.

I shot the videos and pictures with an older not used phone, so quality not
the best. I am too afraid of possibly messing up my good phone. The old one
"complains" at times, but it keeps working so far...

One video from today:

https://youtu.be/AR9wP7Ee2m0

One picture from today:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/sQtmpTNv49zIolVF3