[Home][2018 Index] [TCML] DC Cox Re: 10 KVA Pole Transformer For Sale [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] DC Cox Re: 10 KVA Pole Transformer For Sale

On 5/5/18 6:12 AM, Chip Atkinson wrote:
Hi Steve,

No, and it's the most awkward of answers.  He passed away a while back. I don't remember the date unfortunately.

Chip

On Sat, 5 May 2018, Steve White wrote:

I am way behind the times because I was absent from the TCML for about a 10 year period, only having recently rejoined. I attended one of D.C. Cox's teslathons back in 2002 I believe. At the time I didn't have a finished coil. I had a really good time. So here is the awkward question. Is he still around?

Steve

https://pupman.com/listarchives/2012/May/msg00079.html

25th April 6 years ago.