[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Mystery HV capacitors [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Mystery HV capacitors

I think this will solve the connecting wire mystery. I believe the term
"FEET" is referring to the wires!

This is from the add!

This capacitor is used in DC pulse circuits such as filtering and double
voltage in electronic equipment, such as negative ion generators and small
electrostatic devices.

Our shop for lovers of Marx generator customization of high voltage
capacitor,2000pF 30KV,Large capacity, arc thick, the more important is The
capacitor of the Marx generator is easily broken from the root when it is
fixed, Unable to solder the leads, Our custom capacitors are individually
added with two thick fixed feet, Don't have to worry about breaking when
fixed !
 *Package Contents *
100% Brand New
1 x 30kV DC 2000pF High Voltage Film Capacitor