[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Adventures in SRSG [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Adventures in SRSG

Steve,

Q: Are you saying that you are blowing a 30 amp fuse in the variac that is
supplying your NSTs?
A: Yes, the fused variac is connected to the NSTs. The srsg motor is
plugged directly into the wall, no phase controller has been built yet. I
am phasing by hand for now.

Q: I do know that my SRSG motor will draw about 40 amps during spinup which
takes 3 or 4 seconds, and it will then settle to about 8 amps which is the
same as yours.