[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Where is everyone? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Where is everyone?

Well ... I'm here. Watching and waiting.
I've built a couple small coils including a 1.5 x 7 coil with small SRSG and getting 11" sparks but I'm to preoccupied to document it right now.
Besides all that can be known is already known. :)
Carry on List -

David Van Doren
Nokesville Va usa