[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Where is everyone? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Where is everyone?

DJ, my name is Allen Bishop and I live in Colorado Springs. You can find me in the phone book. I collect 1920’s super regenerative radios, crystal radios, TRF radios with up to 6 or more tubes, and other unique radios as well as a huge collection of hundreds of unusual high power vacuum tubes, X-ray tubes, the first black and white video TV camera tubes, tubes from the 1920’s, etc. I have so many Tesla coil supplies for an experimenter. I have many cool coils. I am the Senior Principal Device Physics Tech for Cobham Semiconductor and Space Solutions originally United Technologies Microelectronics Center for the last 38 plus years. I will be retiring after the holidays and will have a lot of time for such fun stuff. You are welcome to call.

-Allen

Sent from my iPad