From: "steve date" <aaadate@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2018 8:22:46 PM
Subject: Re: [TCML] Where is everyone?

I've been lurking since the Richard Quick days when we called this
"Chip's list".  Built a few coils back then and was a member of the
TCBA.  Had to work for a living and now that I'm retired I have the time
to play. I have filed most of the posts since the "old" days in my hard
drive but still enjoy reading the comments.  Bought a pole pig back in
the T&R days and am just now getting ready to start on a 10" coil.
Bought a G-10 RSG disk from Bill Wysock and got in on a "list-buy" for a
huge spun torroid.  Have most all the parts, just need to get them
together at one location and build.

In the mean time I just listen and learn.   :-)

steve-seattle