From: Terry Oxandale <Toxandale@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, Nov 21, 2018 8:42 am
Subject: RE: **External Email** Re: [TCML] Where is everyone?

I'm with ya David. Something about a solid state doesn’t ring with me. I've got all the equipment to build a bigger one than my 8", but finding time with my other love (racing) makes it tough to stay engaged with this group like I used to. Still got all my TCBA publications in a binder, and all still pertinent information and was so helpful when starting from nothing.

Terry