[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Where is everyone? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Where is everyone?

I'm still lurking too. I suspect most of the younger folks are joining
Facebook groups, and the like.  I see a lot of activity on them, mostly
from newbies.  I should probably start pointing them here..

Scott D Bogard.