[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] GF NST,s [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] GF NST,s

Gary, I am far from technical when it comes to this stuff as I am sure you
can see by a lot of my questions! It was just a fluke that I tried this out
of boredom. All I know is that it works. Take the resisters out, and GF
pops.
The resisters are similar in appearance to these >
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2Pcs-Wirewound-Ceramic-Cement-Resistor-0-5-1K-Ohm-5-25W-Watt/352350026175?hash=item5209b2b9bf:m:mowqAUe59odwZoiyCa7jxDg:rk:38:pf:0
Maybe it works because, in my ignorance, I didn't know it wouldn't😉
Doug